Namecheap is basically known for providing the services of registration for domain name. It is an ICANN-accredited registrar. Namecheap allows users to sell domain names, registered to the third party. Mailcheap, a Phoenix, Arizona, based company was founded by Richard Kirkendall in 2000. Now, it has been providing its services to 3 million users approximately along with maintaining 9 million+ domains since 2000.
Services of Namecheap
Namecheap offers suitable, catchy & unique domain names for your business & website. Here users can get different-different hosting packages with number of features. Namecheap is well specialized in services like security certificates, whoisgaurd privacy protection, etc. at suitable prices.
Looking for website without coding?
Yes, this is possible by using Namecheap hosting. Here, you get domain names according to your choice and budget without applying any coding in the getting domain & hosting. It serves users with a trustworthy and multi featured hosting services.
Advantages of Namecheap Hosting
There are the reasons for choosing Namecheap hosting for your website.
Namecheap offers quality services at affordable price. Here, users can choose domain names according to their budget. Apart from that, if you already have a website, Namecheap will help you in migrating services for free of cost.
Variety Features per Plan-
Namecheap is providing various plans like cPanel. You can access the control of your website properly from the minimum plan $9.18 for 1st year.
Faster and Reliable-
Namecheap gives a backup of 2X per week for the hosting account. It serves users with a faster tech support.
Namecheap is highly preferred by users for its 14 days guarantee plan. And this time period is sufficient to analyze the hosting plan along with various features offered for the hosting plan.
There is no doubt that Namecheap hosting is a well preferred alternative by the users. It has secured the rating of 4.6 stars on shopper reviewed along with a million reviews.
Disadvantages of Namecheap
These are few cons of Namecheap given below.
Namecheap is poor at offering various plans like Godaday and other hosting provides number of plans to the users. Apart from that it doesn’t provide cheap plans; all plans are almost average at costs.
Poor at Phone Support-
This could not be considered as major drawback, but it is an issue with Namecheap hosting. It is poor in supporting phone. Although it is great at live chatting but it doesn’t allow users to call them.
Poor Money Back Guarantee-
Namecheap offers 14 days money back guarantee only. But some of the biggest competitor of Namecheap are offering 97-day sharp money back guarantee.
Features of Namecheap Hosting
Here, I’ll highlight some of the top features of Namecheap hosting. How it is beneficial to the users and how this is well planned in terms of serving users. So, just move your eyes below to know about its top features point-to-point.
- It offers a 100% uptime service legal agreement (SLA).
- There is cPanel offered by namecheap. cPanel is an easier and popular control panel, highly preferred by users.
- Namecheap maintains Softaculous installer which allows users to access WordPress and other apps easily. Apart from that, users can easily update the applications without any hassle.
- Here, you’ll get an easy and hassle free process to upgrade your hosting packages according to your requirement.
- Namecheap has daily backup plans and some of the plans offer two times backups in a day.
- It has a fast access in terms of page load, and this is an important feature for any business.
- Provides you more than 100 apps on a single click.
- Namecheap is based on latest dell server technology.
- Namecheap offers its ultimate package, where you’ll get unlimited disc space. And as per mentioned in the terms and conditions of Namecheap, it will be allowed only for website purpose.
- Provides the facility to migrate sites from other hosting providers for free of costs.
Security System in Namecheap Hosting
Here, we’ll highlight the security system applied in Namecheap Hosting, How secure hosting they are providing for the users?
Namecheap has SSL Certificates based security system in their hosting. SSL certificates security is used for protecting users’ data along with the information regarding your credit card.
Whoisguard is another security tool used by Namecheap hosting which works to hide your all the contact details like; Name, Contact details, Email, Address, etc. This feature provides you a secure environment, free from hackers & spammers.
Quality Software & Hardware-
Namecheap is well structured by an extremely technical in-house system along with the best quality hardware and software firewalls.
Hosting & Plans Offered by Namecheap Hosting
Here, we can discuss various types of hosting services and plans offered by Namecheap Hosting as follows.